This wily jackrabbit skulks in the lushest of lawns. Dazzling floral accents set off an array of tiny polka dots. Adorable peepers, peachy cheeks, and grand floppy ears! An impeccably honed copal piece courtesy of Jose Olivera, hued by the impossibly gifted Francisca Melchor. Equal parts enchantment and craftsmanship - this little cutie will be the talk of any scene.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artists
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single body carving with removable ears and tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 7" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.