Heated turquoise flowered hound dog blended with hot reds and complimented by fields of dancing orange orbs. Highest marks of quality in the weighty figurines by long time artist Jose Olivera. Everything you could possibly want from a finely hand carved and hand painted folk art figurine of Oaxacan copal.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Removable tail for Easy Shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 4" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.