An iconic year of the rooster sculpture, crafted with excellence. This single piece cockerel shines with iridescent plumosity, featuring variegated wings and intricately detailed tail feathers. Edilberto Cortez has worked for Port Wahakaa for over two decades, showcasing evolving, impressively unique pieces. This medium-sized sculpture is carved from copal.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 4" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.