Iconic year of the rooster sculpted excellency. Single piece cockerel displays a wide variety of iridescent plumosity seen in it's variegated wings and individually carved tail feathers. Edilberto Cortez has one of the longest relationships with Port Wahakaa spanning over twenty years. His works are always individually impressive while ever evolving. This is a medium sized sculpture carved in copal.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 4" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.