Sleek and striking black cat with yellow and turquoise flower blooms. This is an superlatively refined copal carving by Jose Olivera painted and highly gifted Francisca Melchor.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artists
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single body carving with removable tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 5 1/2" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.