Earthen black snail is both surreal and strange. A perfect example of pristine ultra high quality painting by eldest of the famous Angeles family.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Ingeniously Carved from a Single Piece of Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
What we love about this piece: Snails are one of the most unique signature pieces of San Martin. No two artists approach the caracole in the same fashion. These are unlike any we've seen in the past and the choices in color are sensational.
Dimensions Approx. 3" tall x 5" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.