Piney evergreen mountains surrounding Oaxaca are filled with shimmering silver blue jays that live locally year round. Sculpted from a single piece of wood with crisp and elaborate coloration. Feathers painted and carved contoured make for a breathtaking work of art sculpture from imagination to invention.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
Dimensions 6" tall x 3" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.