Brilliantly colorized frog in flashy oranges reds and greens. Rogelio's pieces are some of the most eye grabbing with the markings of his pieces. Medium to large sized amphibian is interesting at every angle.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Frog is one piece with removable blue fly
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 8" L (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.