Mountain goat with a whimsical silhouette. Gil Santiago, son of Miguel, creates intricate, ever-evolving works of art. Gil's newest pieces unveil a 'Greek' painting style, similar to the Zapotec glyphs crafted by other Arrazola artists.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Resolutely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2 tall x 4" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.