Deep in the ocean reef you may get a glimpse of a lustrous Sea Horse such as this . A particularly prepossessing standout work of art by Arrazola's most astute painters. Flowing form that combines the real with the surreal.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving with four removable fins
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
Dimensions 4" tall x 8 1/2" L (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.