Outstanding and gorgeous butterfly by Rogelio Blas. Overflowing with variations of prismatic tints and expressive hues. This entrancing mariposa fits into the medium sized scale. It's a unique and captivating piece to add to your collection. Unearth your creativity and let this butterfly be your muse.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Multi Piece Carving, Wings, Legs, Antennae remove for easy shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9 1/2" wide x 6 1/2" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.