A copper-hued walrus with prominent mango tones, this gargantuan creature exudes bold dimension and vibrant color. Artfully forged with powerful curves, from stately front flippers to rear ones, it is a fully dynamic work on the medium-to-large end of the scale - showcasing tons of character and an abundance of style.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with 2 Removable Tusks
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 4" wide x 4 1/2" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.