The Tribus Mixes woodcarvings started showing up at some of the finer Oaxacan art festivals in the late 1990's. In a crowd of other carvers their pieces stood out as highly original. This swirling snail is a sublime with a tactile paint patterns that you can feel with your fingertips. Nothing quite like the works from these eccentric artists with unlimited color creativity.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Removable Quad Horns for easy shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from aguacatillos Wood
• Originating from Tribus Mixes studio in Oaxaca city
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Medium sized textured relief painting
Dimensions Approx. 9" L x 6" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.