Ogle the wide-eyed hare trumpeter in his emerald and checkered togs, lilac pants, and perky purple peruke. Sing solos or combine him in duos or trios: the colors are perfect, the craftsmanship superb!
Martin, offspring of Justo, is a legend in festival figurines, and these new gallery faves are noticeably bigger and heavier than previous festivos - could it be the abundance of copal winter brings?
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 3 1/2" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.