In the hills west of Oaxaca city you can sometimes see the occasional wild burro wandering. This lively donkey sports a springy green coloration intermingled with radiant sun patterns. Masterfully sculpted with a ting of fire in it's eye.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving With Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 4" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.