Fiery orange roosters with golden accents and azurlite toes. Jose Olivera's work is some of the most dependably excellent and growing pieces in the art of Oaxacan carving. Continuous progress, radiant tones, and artistic contours.
He brings life and color to the traditional craft of wood carving, making it a vivid and beautiful addition to any space. Artful and masterfully executed, Sunray Rooster is sure to bring a smile to your face!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Astounding Single Piece Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 3" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.