The golden-collared watchguard, a representation of traditional customs in outlying areas, is crafted with an unassailable degree of excellence. The Xuana name, an ode to the family who chose not to adopt a Spanish surname, animates each piece with a distinct spark of individuality and charm.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" Tall x 5" Long (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.