Jack rabbit with flash and geometric pizazz. A lively and elaborate example of Zapotec patchwork in a wild spectrum of hues. Metallic blue paints add an extra shimmer to this magical copal carving from Zeny Fuentes.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Carving with Removable Ears and Tail for Easy Shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 5 1/2" L (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.