Hazelnut themed squirrel is a masterfully crafted single piece sculpture in copal wood. Bursting with divergent color patterns. Fascinates with layered rows of Mixtec and Zapotec hand painted woven patterns.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 3 1/2" deep x 3 1/2" teall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.