Oceanic broad finned tortuga. Painted atop it's shell are a host of other creatures of the deep. Genoveva's passion for turtles has few equals in Oaxacan woodcarving for both her original form and original painting style.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 7 1/2" L x 7" wide (medium-large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.