Toiling in the scorching Agave fields, this sojourner from the underworld dawns traditional farming attire, sporting horns on his head. His ax rests lightly upon his shoulders, the figurines on it detailed and incisively sharp. An exquisite example of folk art, a legacy of a fading culture.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Removable Horns and Shovel
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 8" tall x 4" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.