Fluid purple precision perfect panthera with lofty long tail. Gil Santiago son of Miguel are some of the most esteemed and celebrated fine carving artists of Arrazola. Statuesque, alluring and highly accentuated piece.
This hand-crafted masterpiece is one of a kind, showcasing the cutting edge design of Arrazola's finest artisans. It displays the most intricate details, like the elegant panthera curves, and is sure to be an eye-catching addition to any room.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Resolutely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8 1/2 L x 5" wide (small-medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.