Strikingly vibrant deer harmoniously layered with geometric symbols and swirling vortexes, topped off with delicate pinkish hues - a vision that will leave you astonished and inspired, crafted with the highest quality paint and technique from the renowned village of Arrazola.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions 6" tall x 6" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.