Tropical fish fastidiously detailed with large angular fins. Single piece wood carving. Colorful fins and scales contrast it's impossible coloration. Ideal piece for a young collector who wants to appreciate the tireless hand painted mastery of the Arrazola carvers.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx 6 1/2" L x 2 1/2" tall (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.