Venture into sun-drenched meadows filled with abundant wildflowers to discover this wondrous conejo embracing the day! Maria Jimenez's extraordinary and intricate painting skills mesmerize all who visit. Crafted from a single block of wood, this piece is truly remarkable!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 2 1/2" tall x 5" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.