Lightning strikes of orange and purple line this linear lizard in multi-hued blues. Wall lizards are some of the neatest inventions perfected in the village of Arrazola. The Ramirez brothers Maurico and Felipe are renowned for their looping tailed low profile versions. This magnificent sunbeam yellow reptile is one of their A grade works. With two small nails these carvings hang effortlessly on the wall or they can be wherever you wish. This piece borders on the small to medium size.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single piece wood carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" wide x 6 1/2" L (medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.