Shimmering Sea Lion balancing a ball on the tip of it's nose. Shimmering metallic coat of fur and a beaming benevolent expression. The eyes always give the artist away and Marco Garcia's pieces all have that same bright eye with expressive eyelashes. The base color is a smokey wash of grey. The next layer is is a metallic bronze fur pattern which give the piece movement and liveliness. As playful as it is perfect in a medium-large sized piece. You couldn't ask for a better example of timeless Oaxacan carving.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Tirelessly and Tastefully Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• All in one Carving with removable wood ball for easy shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
9" L x 6" wide x 6 1/2" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.