Over a foot long brobdingnagian lizard designed to hang on a wall with the back legs resting on two tack nails. In the rocky ruins around Oaxaca enormous lizards are often observed walking up and down walls. This elaborate reptile showcases the entire color palette of David Blas all in one form who is a genius of color arrangement.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Ten Removable Pieces from the body for Easy Shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Best of the best Top Tier Piece
Dimensions 14" L x 7 1/2" Wide x 5 1/2" Tall (Very Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.