Exemplary lavender-hued copal-wood single-piece carved bear. Boisterously strong with intricately-crafted features such as a stubby tail, hollowed ears, and precise toe-nails. For decades, Edilberto beguiles onlookers with his effortless colour selections and imaginative arrangements of guileful designs.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 3 1/2" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.