The color palette of Santa Elena Canyon in one armadillo. Wispy reds, arboreous greens and burning oranges characterize this streamlined armadillo by San Pedro Cajonos master Hilario Blas. Ingenious one piece body with a removable double curve tail. This is a medium sized sculpture that is both handsome and cultured.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• One piece body with removable tail for Easy Shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9" L x 5" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.