Dignified and stately red Ram Borrego with exquisite petitely carved features. Gil Santiago son of Miguel puts forth eloquent fine sculptures of entirely original design. These newer pieces by Gil offer a new painting style which he refers to as 'Greek' which is a parallel to the Zapotec glyph style other artists in Arrazola practice.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Resolutely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Carving nothing removable
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3 1/2" deep (small-medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.