Gilded golden billy goat crafted with Mixtec/Zapotec glyphs. Esperanza's fluorography and motifs transcend Arrazola's painting approach with intricate, shifting Zapotec designs.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 5 1/2" tall x 4" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.