Sea turtle richly detailed in a sea of greens, maroons, and yellows. Jose Olivera pieces are some of the most consistently high quality and evolving pieces in the art of Oaxacan wood carving. A composition of floral blooms, infinite orbs, and sharp accents. A contextual treasure of oceanic originality in a small sized sculpture. You simply cannot go wrong.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Fastidiously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Single piece carving with removable tail for safe shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 3 1/2" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.