Eye catching sky blue coyote accented with whites and reds. Xuana is a Zapotec name. The family never adopted a Spanish last name and it is reflected in their work. Every motif refreshingly different with a unique torch of personality.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• All in one body carving with removable tail
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" Tall x 6" Long (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.