From Maria Jimenez Ojeda's family of carvers comes the newest generation, led by the meticulous and masterful talent of Claudia Jimenez Cruz. Crafting extraordinary florals with a unique spin, De flor Rana stands apart!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Tapestry Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 3" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.