From the lineage of Maria Jimenez Ojeda's family of carvers comes the youngest generation with even more zeal for detail and intricate floral tapestries. Claudia Jimenez Cruz has a unique angle for her famous families designs and offers her own.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Tapestry Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 3" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.