Candido Jimenez, the venerated first-generation Oaxacan artist, has created a distinguished singular fretwork swine, held aloft in reverence through the decades. His exquisite bee-themed blooming statuette of a pig emanates timelessness, evincing his unparalleled ability in the art.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 3" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.