His signature leonine silhouettes exude captivating glamour, while the graceful curves and intricate details attest to Angel Ramirez's artistry. Preening with elegance, this medium-sized representation of a sleek-sided tiger is a testament to focused refinement.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Aztec Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 9" L x 4 1/2" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.