Glowy magenta feline with sights set on success. It's the newest addition from the grand-daddy of artisans, Vicente Hernandez. A jovial master crafter who's been stocking So-Cal galleries since the late '80s!
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Body and Tail comprise two piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
Dimensions Approx. 4" L x 3 1/2" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.