Calixto Santiago is the master of a unique aniline and acrylic method of painting. Far far removed from all the other artists in other villages and even his own, Calixto ads invention to timeless motifs. Here we have his signature Beetlejuice style skeleton farmer with hat wielding a harvesting sickle.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Unique mix of Aniline dye and Acrylic paint
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Timeless Traditional Oaxacan Festival Themed Figurine
• Origin of this piece is the village of La Union
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 5" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.