Calixto Santiago is renowned for his exceptional combination of aniline and acrylic painting techniques. His designs stand apart from the work of his peers, featuring inventively reimagined classic motifs. His signature Beetlejuice-style skeletal farmer with hat and harvesting sickle is showcased here. This piece is perfect for fans of unique contemporary art - a merging of classic and modern styles that will look good in any room. Talk about an artistic conversation-starter!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Unique mix of Aniline dye and Acrylic paint
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Timeless Traditional Oaxacan Festival Themed Figurine
• Origin of this piece is the village of La Union
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 5" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.