Superlative curvy neck jirafa overflowing with a maze work tapestry of Zapotec geometry.. Lauro Ramirez and Griselda pair intensity of pattern with expressive eyes of a towering terrestrial animal.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Removable Tail and Ears for Easy shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 5" L (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.