Master of camouflage this surreal indigo blue coyote sports a scheme to make it invisible in the surreal patchiness of the night. Offset with ruby reds and black layers. This piece has a sharp attitude with angled whiskers and piercing eyes. Simulated flecks of white painted fur number in the thousands on this medium sized wonder.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Single Body Carving with Removable Ears and Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 8" L x 5 1/2" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.