Be beguiled by Diablo on devilish cello, delivering delightful ditties! Its ravishing red blue velvet comes from aniline dye, a craft requiring finesse and flair, since acrylic paint is much easier to apply.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Unique mix of Aniline dye and Acrylic paint
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• All in one carving instrument is attached
• Origin of this piece is the village of La Union
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 2 1/2" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.