Formidable and lustrous, this Alebrije flaunts an orange and yellow dragon in a frenzied swirl of scales and raised edges. All of the features of this magnificent creature are sharp to the eye; one of the original motifs invented by the Mixes, this design transcends the confines of the conventional imagination and transports the viewer into the supernatural realm.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• 2 Removable Wings, 1 Fire, 2 Ears for Easy Shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from Encino Wood
• Originating from Tribus Mixes studio in Oaxaca city
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Textured relief painting style
Dimensions Approx. 10" L x 7" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.