Formidable lustrous orange and yellow fire dragon in a swirl of scales and raised edges. Everything on this Alebrije is sharp to the eye. One of the original motifs the Mixes created along with insects. A first class striking work that defies the conventional imagination and into the supernatural. Born on the year of the Dragon? Consider yourself lucky.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• 2 Removable Wings, 1 Fire, 2 Ears for Easy Shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from Encino Wood
• Originating from Tribus Mixes studio in Oaxaca city
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Textured relief painting style
Dimensions Approx. 10" L x 7" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.