Jose Olivera's creations are celebrated for their superior quality and ever-evolving craft in the field of Oaxacan wood carving. This piece portrays an exuberant spring with its misty grays and vivid greens, enhanced by beaming tulip blooms.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All In One Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 4" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.