Riding or representing a spring cloud waiting for the weight to water the flowers in bloom. For nearly 30 years Jose Olivera has crafted the finest weighted animal sculptures. This fine porcelain smooth perfected piece merges his floral wispy whites heavy gray.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Removable tail for Easy Shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" L x 5" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.