Porcelain smooth sharply detailed green eyed house cat refined in cream whites and mocha tonal ranges. Striking bands of orange curiously add beautiful balance. An eloquent and tastefully designed piece.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 4 1/2" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.