Humming Bird hovering around blooming cacti is a magical site. A remembrance that nature is both mystifying and magical if we take the time to notice. We love the spiral grooves of the cactus and bright eyed bugs that travel up and down the succulent. The elongated beak of the colibri rests inside the center of one of the feathers.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Multi-piece carving flowers remove as do bird feathers
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from encino wood
• Originating from Tribus Mixes studio in Oaxaca city
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Textured tactile relief painting style
Dimensions Approx. 12" L x 5 1/2" tall x 5" wide (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.