This golden age cat revels in afterglow of days gone by. Confident and statuesquely seated. Colorized in gold-white hues over purest blue. Expressive soulful gaze and soft round edges. Margarito is a legacy artist found in nearly every publication pertaining to Oaxacan Art. Heavy weighted copal wood.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Chiseled Block single piece carving with removable tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7 1/2" tall x 7" deep (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.