Magnificent Alpaca, adorned with luxuriously creamy coffee tones, exquisitely carved by Manuel Jimenez and his renowned family of sculptors. Armando Jimenez, brother of Moises, proudly carries on the legacy of their revered soft-strike sculpting, and Antonia, his wife, adds the final flourishes with a brush of paint.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Masterfully Painted by Hand
• Single Piece Sculpture
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2" tall x 5" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.