Largest of the falcon family and one of the most impressive birds to see in flight. Crested Caracaras (Polyborus Plancus) often fly close to the ground with slow and powerful wingbeats. In flight they hold their wings flat similar to a Bald Eagle and don't teeter like a vulture. Eleazar knocks it out of the park with this first time attempt at one of the most unique birds of the Southwest. Larger work ideal for table tops and mantles.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Impressive Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 11" L x 8 1/2" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.