A fabulous curvy purple accented camel that reminds us of the 1970s animated Raggedy Ann and Andy. All in one masterfully carved dynamism at every angle. This is a large scale Rocio Hernandez piece. This artist is reticent to do pieces this large making this one extra special.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8 1/2" tall x 6" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.